logomarca Figuras de Ação
1º site de figuras de ação do Brasil

G.I.Joe votado o brinquedo preferido pelo Children's Museum

Sala dedicada a mais longeva coleção de actions figures. YO JOE!

G.I.Joe votado o brinquedo preferido pelo Children's Museum

Mensagempor lordjubilus em 11 Set 2012, 14:42

Gold: G.I. Joe
Silver: Transformers
Bronze: LEGO Toys
4. Barbie
5. View-Master
6. Bicycle
7. Cabbage Patch Kids
8. Crayons
9. Play-Doh
10. MONOPOLY
11. Raggedy Ann
12. Spirograph
13. Etch A Sketch
14. Little Golden Books
15. Hot Wheels
16. Lincoln Logs
17. Candy Land
18. Roller Skates
19. Silly Putty
20. Mr. Potato Head

After eight weeks of voting, more than 24,000 votes, and 600 stories shared, the final results are in and The Children's Museum of Indianapolis online visitors and fans have determined their favorite toy from the past century. The top toy is G.I. Joe!

On July 16, the public was asked to weigh in on the '100 Toys (& their Stories) that Define Our Childhood'. The goal was to determine favorites from a list of 100 toys iconic of childhood as chosen by curators of The Children's Museum's collection. After the initial five weeks of public voting, the list of 100 Toys was narrowed down to the top 20 from which the public was again asked to rank favorites. The results of this last vote determined the Gold, Silver and Bronze winners.
"The feedback and support from the public for this initiative has been extraordinary," said Dr. Jeffrey H. Patchen, president & CEO, The Children's Museum of Indianapolis. "The stories people have shared about intergenerational learning, family traditions and memories has been heartwarming and life changing in some cases. Toys are a powerful tool for exploration and imagination as we learn and grow. They foster many shared memories across generations and, as was represented in the voting and story sharing for 100 Toys, across cultures as we read stories submitted from Germany, Canada, Australia and Israel."

The 100 Toys project included iconic toys from the past century (1910-present) that were representative of childhood. As one of the few children's museums that is also an artifact collections museum, The Children's Museum of Indianapolis has more than 120,000 objects in its collection. Museum curators took great care in considering which 100 toys to choose that would represent a wide variety of experiences.

"Each of the toys the public chose for the top 20 has been produced for 25 years or more, which is not surprising considering their cross-generational appeal," said Patchen. "Objects such as crayons and bicycles have been around for decades - evoking strong emotions and fond memories with children, parents, grandparents, and even great-grandparents. These toys give us common ground and are good conversation starters involving the entire family."

Several generations of enjoyment were evident in the stories submitted to the museum website including a gentleman who shared multiple incidents in his own childhood growing up in Indianapolis during the 1950s. Like many of his generation, he played with trains, toy soldiers, and a Yo-Yo. Memories were also shared on toys popular in the last few years such as Beanie Babies® and Tickle Me Elmo, although many of the toys included are timeless such as toy tools, dress-up clothes, toy trucks and baby dolls, which alone received 31 story submissions!

Beginning on Sept. 11, the final 20 toys will be on display at The Children's Museum of Indianapolis for the public to view through the end of the year. Although voting has ended, the public is still encouraged to share their own memories of each of the 100 toys on The Children's Museum website at www.childrensmuseum.org/100toys.

About The Children's Museum of Indianapolis
The Children's Museum of Indianapolis is a nonprofit institution committed to creating extraordinary family learning experiences that have the power to transform the lives of children and families across the arts, sciences and humanities. For more information about The Children's Museum, visit www.childrensmuseum.org, follow us on Twitter @TCMIndy, Facebook.com/childrensmuseum and YouTube.com/IndyTCM.

bem legal e eu concordo com isso, é dificil acharuma linha de brinquedos com a variedade de personagens/veiculos/playsets como g.i joes acho q a unica q chega perto é linha de Star Wars da hasbro, etb achei legal que a mulecada ainda gosta de andar de bicicleta(6ª posição)
AF é igual seio, é feito pra criança, mas só adulto brinca
lordjubilus
Figura Exclusiva

Data de registro: 13 Dez 2006, 00:09

Re: G.I.Joe votado o brinquedo preferido pelo Children's Museum

Mensagempor Afro em 11 Set 2012, 14:49

!fuckyeah

Joes e Tfs ruleiam o mundo!
Catch them all
Afro
Moderador Daft Punk

Data de registro: 06 Mai 2007, 19:50

Mensagempor gregio em 11 Set 2012, 16:23

Curioso GI Joe ganhar! Ainda é uma das minhas linhas preferidas, comecei desde de pequeno com eles. Mas achei que atualmente eles não teriam mais tanta força com a criançada de hoje em dia! Muito bacana!
Pain? Pain is like love, like compassion! It is a thing only for lesser men. What is pain to Doom?
gregio
Figura Exclusiva

Data de registro: 07 Abr 2010, 01:54

Mensagempor Luiz Wan em 11 Set 2012, 19:45

Não fiquei tão surpreso de G.I. Joe ter vencido, até porque a popularidade deles é enorme, principalmente nos EUA. Mas se Playstation e X-Box estivessem na disputa, talvez as coisas tivessem sido diferentes.

Por isso, fico contente com o resultado, mas não sei se reflete bem a realidade. Por exemplo, Monopoly ficou em 10 lugar, o que não é ruim. Mas não lembro qual foi a última vez que eu vi uma criança jogando jogo de tabuleiro.
Figura de ação é como salgadinho de festa de aniversário: no início, você diz que vai pegar um só.
Luiz Wan
Figura Variante

Data de registro: 02 Ago 2008, 21:58

Mensagempor RodrigoSSJ em 12 Set 2012, 12:38

YO JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE !fuckyeah
RodrigoSSJ
Administrador

Data de registro: 02 Ago 2006, 08:21

Mensagempor falcon em 12 Set 2012, 14:06

Yoooooo Joeeeee!!!!!
!fuckyeah
Segue lá!
falcon80.no.comunidades.net
Face: asaventurasdefalcon
Insta: falconbeluchi_oficial
falcon
Figura Customizada

Data de registro: 09 Jan 2007, 08:45

Mensagempor andersonlg em 12 Set 2012, 21:09

Cade os legends? Isso é furado! !bwahaha
Minhas recomendações: http://www.figurasdeacao.com.br/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=16193
andersonlg
Figura Sem Mundial

Data de registro: 16 Fev 2011, 22:20

Mensagempor Peter_Griffin em 12 Set 2012, 22:23

Como criança de 32 anos, acho que o resultado dessa votação faz total sentido.
This is how the lucky feel, how blessed men think.
Like a dark night in autumn...A black winter day.
Peter_Griffin
Figura Customizada

Data de registro: 25 Fev 2009, 15:53

Mensagempor Henk em 14 Set 2012, 20:24

Go commando! Joes dominam tudo lá em casa! !fuckyeah
Henk
Figura Loose

Data de registro: 08 Abr 2008, 11:16

Mensagempor Sidney-SSS em 14 Set 2012, 22:02

Figuras de ação no topo !fuckyeah

Luiz Wan escreveu:Por isso, fico contente com o resultado, mas não sei se reflete bem a realidade. Por exemplo, Monopoly ficou em 10 lugar, o que não é ruim. Mas não lembro qual foi a última vez que eu vi uma criança jogando jogo de tabuleiro.

Ainda jogam bastante sim , claro com influência dos pais , mas ainda jogam
Eu nunca fiquei amigo de ninguém bebendo leite !
Sidney-SSS
Figura Exclusiva

Data de registro: 28 Dez 2009, 00:15

Mensagempor Flint em 27 Jan 2013, 11:28

Recorte esta ficha e guarde-a no seu Arquivo Secreto dos Comandos em Ação
Flint
Peça de BAF

Data de registro: 20 Abr 2008, 12:50

Mensagempor krueger01 em 27 Jan 2013, 12:20

Mas, mas, mas e os motuc???
Como pode algo que é mais importante que o bem estar de toda a população brasileira não ser o 1º colocado?

!coolface !coolface !coolface

Prêmio merecido! =D> =D> =D> =D>
Dou graças a Deus por não fazer essa coleção, porque como sou um verme completista isso ia prejudicar minha vida.
Mas bem que eu queria colecionar... :cry:
krueger01
Figura Near Mint

Data de registro: 02 Mar 2007, 10:36

Mensagempor diegohdm em 27 Fev 2013, 00:36

Gi joe > all
Minhas recomendações
http://tinyurl.com/c9mnbef

Diegodhm Reviews
http://tinyurl.com/btfc96d
diegohdm